Recent mma fights- Tweets/News

 


 1. Khabib Nurmagomedov on Colby Covington.

  

   - "You may not like him. But he is an extremely tough man. He is the hardest fight Usman can get. Usman knows it and trains very hard every day.

2. Michael Bisping on young fighters.


- "FIGHTERS HAVE TO HAVE THIS SELF-BELIEF IN OURSELVES THAT BORDERS ON THE DELUSIONAL. I KNOW FOR A FACT WHEN I WAS FIGHTING I WAS ALWAYS PROCLAIMING I WAS GOING TO BE CHAMP ONE DAY. ... YOU HAVE TO HAVE THAT. YOU HAVE TO HAVE THAT BELIEF IN YOURSELF. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THAT THEN YOU'RE PROBABLY NOT GOING TO GO VERY FAR AS A FIGHTER." MICHAEL BISPING THE FIGHTER the writer.


VIA FIGHTER VS. WRITER

FULL STORY AT MMAFIGHTING.COM


3. Dustin Porier on his previous loss to Khabib.

- 2 years ago today I walked off stage after the press conference. I was heartbroken and unsure of my future. Today I'm preparing for the chance to wrap gold around my waist at the end of the year.

Keep grinding and chase your dreams! Let them doubt #PaidinFull #EIDiamante #Greatness.




 4. Paddy Pimblett after his UFC debut win.


"People think I'm a grappler, and ľ've just shut everyone up.I can strike, I can grapple, I can wrestle. I've got the personality, Ive got the look. The new king's here, lad. I showed everyone that I can Come through adversity as well, because he did catch me with a nice left hook.. Iwant to put on too much of a show."



-PADDY PIMBLETT

VIA POST-FIGHT PRESS CONFERENCE






Post a Comment

0 Comments