Reddit article- WHATS THE WORST TINDER DATE?


A guy replied...

I talked to a girl on tinder 8 years ago. She got drunk and told me to come over because her and friends were playing strip poker. I was on overnight duty so sadly I could not partake. 30 minutes later i receive a picture on my phone that i couldn't even make out. I handed my phone to my roommate and asked if he could figure it out. He says "dude. Thats a bu##hole.' It surely was. She had taken a picture of

her bu##hole from at measly 0.5 inches away and i was so close up i could barely tell what it was. I thought to myself if this is how she leads the rest has to be great!

She tells me we should finally meet next weekend. At applesbees. I meet her there and she looks BEAT. Like she had just run a  triathlon  and been awake for a week straight Not 3 minutes into meeting and sitting down she says she has to use the restroom. She doesn’t come back for 30min+. The waiter comes up and says he has seen her here multiple times and she has been known to shoot up he##in(a drug)  in the bathroom and pass overdose 

I'm very not into this at this point but for her own safety I ask if a waitress could peak in the bathroom and see if she is okay. She was not. She had overdosed and died. So that was the thing.

Post a Comment

0 Comments