Reddit article- WHAT'S YOUR SECRET THAT WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE ?




 A person answered....

I run a cake business. I charge people hundreds for wedding cakes. Every last one is made using Pilsbury cake mix I buy for $1 a box

at Walmart. Every time I've ever tried to make a cake from scratch it sucked. My friends all call me the cake girl, it's like my whole life is a lie. People compliment my cakes all the time telling me how delicious they are, telling me they could never bake a cake so good and delicious like mine . Well guess what? For $1, they too can make a cake just as delicious. Just add oil, eggs and water.

In my defense, I love cake decorating. I make all of the frostings and fondant from literally scratch. I base my prices mostly on the decoration of the cakes. Still No one knows about this except my

husband. Even my best friends think I slave Over the oven mixing and baking these damn cakes. If anyone knew my business and

reputation would be in the toilet for sure. I keep telling myself I have to learn how to make the damn cakes without the box mixes, but I never do it. it's very shameful sometimes.

Post a Comment

0 Comments